On social media, such as TikTok or Twitter, recently there has been a discussion about a game called the Mental Age Test. Some users seem to share the results of the game on social media timelines. One of them is as shared via Twitter by a user account with the handle @brian_sins, as shown below.
Apart from these examples, there are many more users who share the results of the Mental Age Test game on social media. Some of you may have also seen the upload of the results of the game on social media. For the Mental Age Test game itself, it is known to be sourced from the “Arealme.com” website. Based on a search on Arealme.com, the website actually does not only provide Mental Age Test games.
Arealme.com also provides other games such as “What animal are you?” or “Who were you in the past?”. Most of the games on Arealme.com are in the form of quizzes, including the Mental Age Test. In the Mental Age Test, players will be given a quiz with 31 questions related to personality. The question only has three answer options, namely “yes”, “no”, or “no both”.
After answering the questions, Arealme.com will give a conclusion in the form of the mental age of the player. Mental age itself is said Arealme.com is a measure of a person’s psychological ability based on the number of ages.
For example, if a person’s mental age is 10 years, he or she has the same psychological abilities as a 10 year old child, regardless of that person’s current age. That’s where the Mental Age Test might get pretty fun to play with. The game may result in the conclusion that the mental age is younger or older than the actual age of the player. For those of you who want to play the Mental Age Test, the method is quite easy, please refer to the explanation below.
How to play the Mental Age Test
- Visit this Mental Age Test link https://www.arealme.com/mental/id/
- Then, you can enter your actual age in the column provided (you may not enter it).
- After that, click on the “Start” option. Answer every question given.
- After all the answers, the conclusion of the mental age you have will appear.
- You can share the conclusion on social media like Twitter or Facebook by tapping the “Share” option.
- It is important to remember that the Mental Age Test conclusions from the Arealme.com website should be used for entertainment purposes only.
This is because the website does not explain exactly the method used in making questions and conclusions. Arealme.com only mentions that the Mental Age Test comes from Japan. That’s the explanation about how to play the Mental Age Test which is currently viral on social media, good luck.